Fun in the sun

25th March 2020
Wow, what a lovely sunny day we have had today.  It's hard to think that it's March, when I had my lunch in my garden today it felt more like Summer.  Let's hope this warm sunny weather lasts!  It was wonderful to catch up with many of the children today at our Google Meet.  They were all so happy to see each other which was heart warming to see.  I will email you all in due course with the time for our next one.  As always, a highlight of my day is receiving emails telling me what you have all been doing and yet again you amaze me with all your work.  I've had pictures of beautiful rainbows coloured in reading the colour names in French, a superb acrostic poem by Oscar all about tigers and maths galore.  Keep working hard girls and boys you are doing so well.









No comments:

Post a Comment