Deep Thinking!

In RE this morning we started to think about questions, and why some are easy and some are hard to answer.  After lots of discussion the children wrote their own 'I wonder why ....' questions.  We then shared these and the children offered their ideas.  Here are the children's questions - how would you answer them?

I Wonder Why ....

... people have different skin colours

... my mum and dad chose the name they gave me

... water is so healthy

... I have not tidied my bedroom

... flowers are so pretty

... why we have trees and bushes

... people who are struck by lightening survive

... urine is yellow

... the sea is blue

... people are mean to each other

... my brother is so annoying

... we have to do so much work at school

... horses eat grass

No comments:

Post a Comment